Thursday, January 15, 2004

Veggies

I slept pretty good last night, but still not enough. I stay up way too late.

Tonight, I was back in the city picking up the TGSF mail again since it’s getting close to the Cotillion and we need to maintain as much correspondence with everyone involved. The mailbox is near Claire, so we had dinner, along with Amy, but Tyler declined since she was tired. We enjoyed a decent vegetarian dinner, although the service was in desperate need of an overhaul.

When I first showed up at Claire’s, though, she was modeling her black gown for the Cotillion that she picked up when we were out shopping this past weekend. Wow, she looked hot. She has a nice figure, and the FFS really brings out her true feminine essence. She’s such a nice person, and she’s really made me feel confident about the whole FFS procedure. Bring on Dr. O!!!

No comments: