Friday, May 11, 2007

Entertainment Tonight

OK, well, I'm lucky I spelled my previous entry 'Entertainment Tonite'.

Anyway, I got an email about tonight's ET (check local listings) with Alexis Arquette and four other transwomen in some sort of transgender summit. It led me to the ET website, where I saw Donna Rose was participating. She seems to be the only one on there that I know, but now I am only 2 degrees of separation away from Courtney Cox....and 3 from the rest of Hollywood!!!! Muahahahaha!!!!

Well, with any media-focused report, it will be interesting to see how the 4 parter is played out. It starts tonight and run through Wednesday of next week. I should send a note to Donna to see who the chick in yellow is.

On my first side note, and again, information from a friend's email, it appears there is a site called Prosper where people can borrow money from other people. I don't know how the T stuff might fair, but one never knows. If there are no other options, one might look at it for surgical payment options.

OK, this dude at work...(I know, I know...I shouldn't talk about work stuff in here)...basically rejected my draft request to his department due to a lack of information on the submitted item. This information happened to be the only supplier-supplied specifications I could find on the internet. I notify the rest of the team about the lack of into but also send out the information I collected. Two weeks later, another person submits virtually the same specification. During project communications, I see that his draft requests are going through with information I had previously supplied. WTF? I email the dude and tell him that my requests were rejected but this new one is going through...both with almost the same information attached.

I get an email back from him saying he now believes both submissions lack the detailed information, at which time I tell him we are working to acquire it. I stayed professional...but, uuggghhhhh....I was very annoyed for a number of minutes. This guy has given me problems in the past. He's usually a stickler on my submissions...I just thought that's how he always was. If he's less of a stickler to others (perhaps other men)....I dunno, I'm going to be pissed.

1 comment:

Doyu Shonin said...

If he's putting effort into this, maybe what he's doing is illegal where you are? Here (Oregon) it isn't -- yet. But if we weather the referendum effort it will be.

risa b