Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Lift the damn seat

After catching up with Pirates of the Caribbean, and then watching Pirates 2 for the first time, I went to see Pirates 3 yesterday with a friend. Since it's a fairly long movie and I took in a fairly large drink, I had to go pretty bad afterward.

When I first went in women's bathrooms, I thought they were so much cleaner. No more urinals with pee, and boogers, and hair all over them. And even if I had to go #2 in a public place, most guys knew to lift the lid.

The women's bathrooms smelled good, too....well, most of them did. After a while, I started noticing seats that had pee all over them. WTF? Then I realized there is a group of women out there that hover. Yeah, you know...they squat but never touch the seat. The rest of us either wipe down the seat or put the sanitary paper down, but there is one group that hovers.

I'm OK with women that want to hover. It's cool. I realize restroom toilet seats can be kinda gross. What's not cool, though, is when they don't lift the damn seat, thus peeing all over it. Come on ladies, lift the damn seat if you're gonna pull a Harrier on me. The guys can do it, you can, too!

2 comments:

Becca said...

If I were in their situation, I would be afraid that I would fall in. But, I haven't tried to "hover". I've heard of this and my first thought is, why couldn't they wipe it off after they go.

Becca said...

Sorry. Forgot to sign post. "Me" is Becca in Denver. Still working on fixing that.