Friday, June 01, 2007

Gay Month

They should just change June to Gay. If you were born on 6/11/83, you would say you were born on Gay 11th, 1983. April, May, Gay, July... It works so well with May.

Anyway, there are a ton of LGBT activities later in the month. There is, of course, San Francisco Pride on June 23-24, with the Transgender March on June 22nd. 'Transgender Week' is the week before SF Pride.

Frameline also has their LGBT movies running from June 14-24.

I'm probably missing a bunch of items, but those are the ones I'm looking forward to now.

...hmmm...I wonder if they would rename the June Bug to Gay Bug, as well.

1 comment:

alice said...

Today while driving around I had to explain to my mom that June is basically pride month in SF and that the Castro does not in fact encompass most of downtown, thus the rainbow flags everywhere.