Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Posted from my iPhone

Things have been busy lately. The commute was eating up at least 2 hours of my day so I finally moved this past weekend. Sports, working out, driving all over, cooking, and everything else has kept me from writing much...but it hasn't kept me from experiencing life. I have a number of topics lined up, I just need to find some "me time" to sit down and write.

I did catch the Dr. Oz show a week or two back. To be cliche, it was short and sweet. They never put the segment up on their site (which I was waiting for in order to link the episode), but the TYFA site has the YouTube link. I'm afraid the age at which a person can make a decision about their own transgender medical options will be a growing topic over the next few years, especially as more and more trans youth come out. Hopefully the medical professionals can collect some good data showing positive results for those deciding to pursue transition before 18.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I cannot fathom a one hour commute each way. It takes me all of 10 minutes to get to work.