Friday, June 24, 2005

Dream

The dream started out quite plain. I was in the manufacturing plant of the company I used to work for. I was trying to improve a process that was not producing quality parts, but I was also working with a coworker. The identity of the coworker did not really enter the dream.

The process improvements led us back to the office to review specifications. I searched through some of the relevant information, and then stared at the lone coworker sitting in one of the desks. He didn't move. At first, I didn't recognize him.

Usually in my dreams, I do not know that I am dreaming. I don't think many people do, and if they do, it's not a regular occurrence. I think it might have happened to me once in the past, and it was usually more toward the late morning hours as I drifted from unconsciousness to consciousness.

As I looked upon my coworker, I realized it was my friend Mark who had died almost 2 years ago. I hadn't seen him since I moved to San Francisco almost four and a half years ago. This is the point at which I semi-realized that I was dreaming...or at least knew that this was not reality since my mind recognized that he was no longer alive.

"Stay," I plead to him, and then gave him a hug.

I don't remember what happened immediately after that. I do remember it being a very somber and sincere experience, though. What I meant by saying 'stay', I'm not really sure.

The next dream, though, which was either separate entirely, or just a continuation of that REM state, was more sexual than anything else.

I don't remember who exactly was involved, but it ended up being a threesome. Sweet!!! Yup, it was two girls and I. Not only that, but I was also a girl in this dream...something that is happening more and more now that I am full time.

OK, so the good news was that I finally had my second orgasm, and basically the first since healing and not having any residual testosterone in the system. The bad news is that I was entirely asleep for this one.

No comments: