Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My boobs don’t fit

In preparation for this weekend’s Cotillion, I tried on all of the gowns hanging in my closet. From the ones I feel comfortable wearing this Saturday, none of them fit. My boobs are too big. I just can’t squeeze both my body and boobage into them. I squeezed into the variety of size 6 and 8 gowns I’ve purchased for formal affairs in the past, but now they’re all a bit too tight.

So, this was as good a reason as any to go buy another gown. In the past, I mainly squeezed into 8’s, but I was lucky enough to squeeze into a 6 last year. As I was shopping tonite, I saw this gorgeous red gown. I found a size 8 and ran off to the dressing room.

It was a little tight zipping it up, but I was able to squeeze my boobs in pretty comfortably...as in, my cleavage will be showing. And it hugs the body pretty nicely with it’s ruffled pattern. Causing trouble on Saturday night...yes, perhaps so.

No comments: