Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Walking into the wrong bathroom

Kara...don't say you...

Yup. I did it. Don't ask me what I was thinking. The only thing I can think of is that I was on autopilot and thinking about something else. Haven't you ever been driving one place and simply follow your usual path of going wherever you go instead of where you are supposed to be going?

When I turned the corner to the hallway with the bathrooms, I simply pushed open the door near me. As soon as I saw the urinal on the wall, I did a big U-turn and walked out. Wow. Funny thing is, no one saw me. Whew!

I laughed as soon as I walked out, and then in to the women's bathroom. I wonder what would have happened if someone had been in the bathroom, though. Would they be bothered by it, or consider it harmless since I used to go in there before? Who knows. Hopefully it won't happen again.

No comments: