Monday, December 04, 2006

Stage 4 Cooties

I have Stage 4 Cooties...and have for the past several years. There is no known cure. My only hope is finding someone with the Cootie antibody.

I went on a date two weeks ago...

...with a guy...

...who is 24.

I haven't been out with a guy in quite a while, let alone one that is 12 years younger than me. I wanted to wait a while before writing about it just to see what happened after it, and well, I figure 2 weeks is enough.

He IM'd me on a late Friday afternoon. We chatted for a while and he seemed like a pretty nice guy. He sent his picture, and after an inquiry into whether or not we would meet over dinner, I said sure.

I picked a little Asian fusion place, and was a few minutes late due to finding parking and getting my hair in some type of decent shape. I seem to be late to everything nowadays...perhaps from spending way too much time in my previous 30-some years always waiting on other people while I was the one on time.

As we sat there chatting and eating a very tasty meal, I told him that many of my friends would be jealous to be sitting where I was sitting. He was 5'11", clean cut, fairly attractive, and in decent shape.

He knew I was TS from the beginning. He ran across my Yahoo page and IM'd me from it. Many of my TS friends wouldn't even go out with someone that knew they were TS to begin with...they want the guy (or girl) to get to know them first before letting them in on the big secret. But a lot of my TS friends want someone who is tall...taller than them, or at least close. I can see why, in some cases...because the taller he is the more feminine one can feel.

After we ate, he asked if I was interested in hanging out a little more...or going somewhere to dance or something. Because I don't drink, he thought a bar wouldn't be that great. He suggested Diva's.

Hmm...I really didn't feel like going there. Diva's has basically become a place where "John's" go to pick up a T prostitute. It's not always like that, but it has that distinct flavor to it. I've been a number of times, but the creep factor can turn many people off. Sure, there are plenty of nice guys there and one can have an enjoyable time there...but...ehhh...I really didn't want to go there.

I guess I just felt like he wanted to go there because he wouldn't have to worry about taking me somewhere where we might run into someone he knew who would see him out with a T. So, thus, we both called it a night.

I do OK, but I'm not as feminine looking as I wish I was. I don't have the small curvy body. I'm solid, I know this. I have a love hate relationship with all of it...being that I like athletics but also have anxiety over not looking entirely feminine. It sucks. It enhances my Stage 4 Cooties. I don't want to be with someone who is afraid of taking me everywhere in the world.

And, thus, finding someone with the Cootie antibody is difficult.

Besides there being a 12 year gap with the guy I went out with, there were a few other things that likely would have made a relationship difficult.

Oh, Kara, just have sex with him for fun.

Yeah, yeah, I probably could...but ya know what? Vaginal sex just isn't that great for me. Besides my 4.5" of vaginal depth (sigh...yes...very disappointing), most of my sensation is either in the clit or mons area, or in the vaginal opening...and not within the vagina itself. Frankly, I'd rather get myself off than simply doink some guy for the fun of it. I'm more about getting to know someone or really bonding with someone before I have sex with them. Sure, there are some people I could bond with very fast and be in the sack in no time, but usually I have to see at least a possibility of a relationship growing out of it...

...and, of course, I have to do a Stage 4 Cootie antibody check first.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like he has a hang up with his own masculinity. He is afraid that his friends might think that he is gay. I have seen you picture and you don't have stage 4 cooties.

Steve Piercy said...

To be honest, it sounded like he may well have had stage five cooties... so a lucky escape there!

Steve Piercy said...

A lucky escape for you, I mean!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi.......

I find it amazing that a pretty girl like you has a hard time finding a date......

Just my two cents..

I would love to chat with you.. My im is chefrdw_71 on Yahoo... give me a holler.......

Carpe Diem

Anonymous said...

If he does indeed have Stage 5 cooties, then it's his loss...

But no, I don't believe for a moment that you could ever have cooties, whatever the strain! Girl, you're too good to waste your time on scrubs.