Thursday, February 16, 2006

7 Weeks

I visited Dr. Gray’s office today for my 1.5 month check up. Seven weeks was yesterday. I showed up a little early to have Kirsten hit the lipo-lumps on my waist with the ultrasonic application. They seemed to feel a little softer after the last treatment, so I figured it wouldn’t hurt to have it done again.

After that, I started working on a little homework that I brought along, but Dr. Gray was a little early and had me in the exam room in no time. After changing into the gown, he looked me over.

He thought I was still a bit firm and needed to increase my massaging. He squeezed them together toward the middle and it actually hurt. After he showed me from behind, I realized I haven’t been doing that exercise properly. I should have been pushing the implant to the middle, but instead, I was grabbing the whole breast and squeezing it to the middle. By pushing the implant to the middle, it pushes more on the muscles in that area. I’m also supposed to increase the "pushing in at the top portion"...which stretches the lower half. He said I was fine with the "squeezing of the lower half" which raises the implant upward. One out of three...not so good. OK, it looks like I’ll be doing a little more massaging nowadays.

So, if you see me playing with my breasts...give me a break, OK?

No comments: