Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine’s Day

It’s been two years since I went full time. It’s flown by. Seriously, it’s amazing that I’m also approaching a year since my SRS. It’s funny....I wondered how the memory of my life as a man would mature with time. I can remember living that life, but it seems fairly distant. I guess that happens with all memories.

Being single on Valentine’s Day does suck...especially right after a break up. I’m not sure if I want to start looking again, or just let love find me again...or just give it all a break for a while.

In the parking lot at work today, I saw a guy with a ponytail. I’m not sure what it is, but I actually find some men with ponytails to be kinda cute. A ponytail on a man is not easy to pull off, though, so not everyone looks good with one. I’m not sure what my attraction is, but perhaps I am semi-attracted to a man with certain feminine features. I have to admit, though, any time I see a man with a ponytail, I look to see if there are any other items to indicate he might be T or not.

I’m not really into cross-dressing men, but there are a few that are hot. A muscular hairy man in a dress does nothing for me, though, but an androgynous man who looks hot as a woman doesn’t necessarily turn me off. He’d have to be fairly skinny, though. Otherwise, feminine women do the trick, as well as well-maintained men. Metrosexuals....hmmm...dunno, they might be too into themselves or just too high maintenance.

So, Cupid, wherever you are, do me a favor and save that arrow for someone else this year, or just catch me on a hopefully better note next year.

No comments: