Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Out of it

I’m still not feeling so hot today. I went to work for the first half because I needed to run my meeting. Unfortunately, only Robi showed up for it. I think the rest were either out sick or in training. Oh well.

I took off about 1pm, then decided to pick up some zinc lozenges and have my pain killer prescription filled for this Friday. As I was standing in line, I noticed that the script says it has to be filled within 14 days of being written, which was more than 14 days ago. Doh! What a bonehead. They suggested getting another one filled out and giving the old one back. Damn! I only have 2 days to do that.

When I walked to my car, I found a parking ticket on it. Bonehead forgot to feed the parking meter before she went in to the pharmacy. I am so out of it today. At least I picked up the lozenges.

Well, at least one good thing happened today. I picked up the mail after arriving home from the pharmacy, and found a note from the courts. I have a court date for my name change. So cool!!! After that, I zonkered out for 2 hours. Even tonight, I can feel I need more rest. Hopefully tomorrow is better.

I was able to IM chat with Courtney in her hotel room. She’s recovering from her breast augmentation and trachea shave from Monday. She says she’s still in some serious pain and there is some incredible swelling. That doesn’t sound like any fun.

No comments: