Monday, June 28, 2004

Is He Cute?

So, I am buying lunch in the cafeteria today and I see this one guy I have noticed for a while now. He’s about 5’9”, lean and fit, who has longer straight brown hair tied into a small ponytail. He doesn’t have much of a brow bone and has little facial hair, except for a little scraggly stuff around the mouth and his sideburns. Although I am not really into feminine men, I do have to admit that he is fairly attractive in a feminine sort of way. Perhaps it’s not a feminine man way, just more of an androgynous sort of way, even though he is definitely a guy. I guess he just seems very masculine but in a very clean way.

I asked Robi if she thought he was cute, and she said I was the second one to ask her that recently. She said she didn’t really find him that attractive, but I still think he’s pretty decent looking.

No comments: