Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Priceless

I'm sure everyone has seen the Mastercard commercials.

Baseball: $4
Cap: $9
Glove: $50

Playing catch with your dad: Priceless

So, they've also been running ads for a write your own 'Priceless' ad contest. I thought of one a long time ago (as did probably every other transgender person):

Hormones: $100/month
Breast Augmentation: $6,000
Sex Reassignment Surgery: $22,000
Electrolysis: $26,000
Facial Feminization Surgery: $42,000

Finally getting to be you: Priceless

Unfortunately, when I popped in to their site to put that down, I found that they only have two different templates to use...and neither of them would work for such entries. Of course, based on the reaction to the old Holiday Inn commercial a number of years back (which might have actually been the beginning of the 'priceless' ads), I doubt they'd use it anyway.

No comments: