Tuesday, November 27, 2007

High School

I saw a man yesterday that I haven't seen since 1998. The last time I saw him was at my 10 year high school reunion. In fact, he's the only one from high school that I have seen since transition. I've communicated with a few, but this was the first visual interaction.

He's building my parents house, so my family sees him quite often. We popped in to see how construction was going yesterday before I flew back from the Thanksgiving vacation.

"It's been a while, Mike."

"Yeah, I guess it has."

Previously, I'd asked my dad if Mike knew. He said that most people seemed to already know...probably from me posting my name on our alumni website.

Anyway, I received a few emails this morning about our upcoming 20 Year High School Reunion. My dad previously asked me if I was going.

"You bet."

We'll see how it goes next summer. I'll have to see if one of my old dates pops in or not. I hope she does.

No comments: