Friday, May 02, 2008

Staying Fresh

I thought I would never have to wear a pad again, but now it looks like I will. I've found that every week when I do the dilation duty, I'm a little...well...not so fresh down below. I'm not sure if it's internal body fluids or leftover lube inside or just a buildup of yucky stuff...but I tend to ooze a little after dilation. This oozing seems to have a bit of funk to it.

I've found over the past few months that by wearing a thin pad, the ooze is absorbed, and the smell is greatly reduced. I usually toss the pad a few hours after the deed, which usually keeps me fresh, and my underwear free of the funk.

I'm still wondering if I should shift my weekly deed from the morning hours to the evening hours, though...which might help reduce the funk by letting me get a restful night of sleep.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Seeing as how I haven't had SRS and not sure that I'll ever be able to come up with the funds, it's an issue that I'd be more than happy to have. :)