Saturday, October 28, 2006

sump'n sump'n

Speaking of dating....

Have I mentioned before how much attention the boobs get? I've been out with some of my lesbian/teammates lately, and, well, a couple of them have gotten a little drunk sometimes. One of them is dating another of my teammates who is pretty hot. She is already a really funny person when not drunk, but she is hilarious when she's drunk.

Lately, though, after she's had a few drinks, she keeps approaching me with...hmmm...how should I put it...bedroom eyes?

"Hey, Kara...how you doin'?"

When she says this, she's typically not looking me in the eyes...but, instead, at my chest. Of course, I was wearing this sexy black tube top with a black jacket, so I'll admit that, well, there was something to look at. It still felt weird having her talk to my boobs...so much so, that I wanted to put my hand in front of my chest.

We all later joked about it though, and I went out of my way to cover up. I know she loves her girlfriend, so I have no interest in taking advantage of a drunk friend...nor making it worse for their relationship. This has happened on two separate occasions, though.

On the first time, though, I had another teammate hit on me. She's married...to a guy. Once she had a little alcohol in her though, she starts to become a lesbian. Strange. I basically shot her down, too...but during our conversation, she tells me that she doesn't think I've found myself yet...and that I don't know who I am yet.

Whoa!

I hope that I've found myself...but I wonder what she was sensing...or feeling...or what made her say what she said.

Back to the boobs, though....

Amber (yes, she's still alive) was recently over to watch an episode of BSG. (yes, I'm a nerd, ok?) Being such a great house guest, she brings over the ingredients to make chocolate chip cookies while watching the show...but she needs a bowl or two. I reach up into the cupboard to get a bowl down and I spot her checking out my boobs. (hahahaha...snagged)

She said something along the lines of not realizing my boobs were that big, but also pointed out that I was wearing a baggy sweatshirt which made them stand out a little more.

I gave her a hard time in a funny little way. Poor Amber. =P

So, OK, boobs rock...and I know they grab some attention here and there. I'm still glad I saved them for last since they could have gotten me into 'trouble' had I done them sooner. They're still not quite as soft as I would like, but that's probably due to the saline, them being over-filled a little too much, and the fact that I have a bit of muscle in my chest. They look nice, though.

No comments: