Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Dreams

I woke up this morning at 5:30 from a dream that I had just had surgery with Dr. O. I spent some time with the uncomfortableness of the nurses around and all the things poking me. And there was a huge vein on my head that was all clogged up and I was trying to do something with it. Then I looked in the mirror at my face and some of it was bandaged and the neck area was all destroyed, but the jaw didn’t look swollen at all. Yeah, it’s just a dream. Paranoia and my brain thinking/worrying too much. That’s what I get for thinking about Dr. O as I went to sleep last night.

I went back to sleep and had another dream after that which I happened to remember. Some religious fanatic cult had broken into my grandmother’s home, wouldn’t leave, and had shot my cousin point blank right in front of me. I was trying to get them to leave the house, but the police wouldn’t help since they said the group had been invited in. One of the cops gave me a camera that shot bullets, though, and I tried to shoot the fanatics that had taken over the house. (A camera that shoots bullets...what the frell?) I think one of them shot back, but just barely grazed my hair. BUZZZZZZ...the alarm went off.

No comments: