Thursday, November 13, 2003

Dimensions

Length

I’ve noticed lately that my right eye has started twitching. My left eyelid used to twitch a few years ago, and I finally figured out that it was either dehydration, stress, or a combination of both. I figure this new eye spasm is related to stress....the stress of getting this close to going full time, having FFS, and just everything else.

Width

I also noticed that the boys downstairs seem a little “confined.” I know my ass is getting bigger, but while it is getting bigger, my guy-jeans are putting the crunch on the boys down below. I’m due for my quarterly measurement in the morning, but I’m going to take a quick measurement just to see. Wow, I just measured my hips at 37”. I started around 35.5”, and have slowly seen it creep up. Three months ago I was around 36.5”, so I’ve gained half an inch in three months, and a full inch in the past 6 months. That’s why my pants are fitting much tighter now. Two months to go before I can ditch the guy-jeans.

Height

My boss has been monitoring his blood pressure for a little while lately. When I stopped by his desk today, he was measuring it again, and recording it in his log book. I asked if I could take mine, as I had done a while back. “Sure,” he said. So, I strapped it on and pressed the button. 110/72....pretty good. Of course, the Spironolactone is a blood pressure (potassium sparing) medication because mine used to be around 135/75, which was a little high.

When I was rolling up my sleeve to put the blood pressure, by boss says, “Your arms are small.” OK, so let me see if that measurement has done anything over the past 15 months. Nope...still 10.25”. Maybe they just look thinner without all the hair over them. Yuck!

Time

Marina and I had dinner after my dance class tonight. She was at electrolysis again, and stopped by on her way home. We ate a little Chinese food and talked about the usual. I told her about Kathy’s encounter with another T at a bar a friend of ours works at, and that Kathy used her as a reference when talking with the other T. Midway through our conversation, she asks if I want to get one of those shakes I mention in my journals. Ooofff....I have not been eating well at all lately, nor have I been exercising (only one workout in the past week), which could be one of the reasons my butt is getting big. Well, we stopped at Jack in the Box on the way home and got the usual shake. That’s it for me...no more splurging for a while.

Money, money, money....take 9

I finally got the check from my old 401k plan, and filled out the paperwork to roll it into my current 401k. My old plan wouldn’t let me borrow from that account since I no longer worked with that company, so I decided to transfer it in the hopes that I can borrow from it once it’s in the current plan. That should easily provide enough to take care of the remaining balance with Dr. O.

No comments: