Wednesday, November 05, 2003

It's a trap

I cried again Monday night as I went to bed. I saw the empty spot where she’d slept the past 6 nights and I instantly started crying again. I miss her.

Yesterday, I was talking to my roomie about our visit to AsiaSF last week. We got into a discussion about the little things that still look masculine on some of us. He said, “the girls that dance on stage still have little things like the cut of their arms or the build of their chest, but with the huge boobies, it just doesn’t really matter,” as he stood there with his arms outstretched and his hands held in a manner to suggest he was groping someone. Hmmm...so, it appears that big boobs definitely help one look more like a woman...at least in the eyes of horny men.

My coworker Mark has been fairly quiet in his comments lately. He’s still big on discussing the latest reality TV shows, though. Yesterday, I saw an email discussing a reality show called “There’s something about Miriam” about 6 men who were suing the show that had duped them into trying to win the affections of a beautiful woman that was in actuality, a pre-op transseuxal.

Hey, those guys signed on for the show, and that’s what they get for doing a reality show. They should air the program. As soon as I saw the article, though, I knew I had to forward it to Mark.

This morning, Mark walks by my cube and says, “It’s easy to fall into that trap.” I will assume that he also found her attractive, and would not have known she used to be a man. Hmmmm. That's all he said, though.

No comments: