Thursday, November 27, 2003

Progress

(again, pulled from my written journal)

My sister just dipped into the room I’m staying in her house and said, “I don’t mind you dressing as a woman here.”

I responded by saying, “I didn’t bring along enough clothes.”

She reiterated, “It doesn’t bother me your dressing as a woman or becoming a woman...well......it does, but I’ll get over it. I just didn’t like your attitude from the 4th.”

I asked if there was more than the one incident. She said I just seemed like I was a bitch. She’s probably right, but then again, I forced myself back into the male shell for the visit. It’s not a happy place for me to go anymore, but I do it for work. Around people that know about my journey, I usually let the male shell go. Anyway, I think it’s progress with my sister. She even brought in a skirt that she said would no longer fit her, and asked if I was interested in it.

No comments: