Monday, November 17, 2003

Rescheduled

I got a call from Mira this morning. She says Dr. O is going to be busy with some family matters when I had scheduled my surgery in January. She offered a date or two in early January, but I told her I wouldn’t even be out at work by then. She said the next available day would be in mid-February. Oh well, I guess this gives me more time to take care of the weeds in my face.

I had a meeting with the TG Steering Committee in the city tonight. We talked about a Winter Holiday party in December and handed out responsibilities for different aspects of the party. After the meeting, I called Claire. I’d told her earlier in the day that I would be in her neighborhood, so we decided to get together for dinner. I was in boy mode since I went to the meeting directly from work. That was the first time she’d seen me in full on boy mode, but it didn’t freak her out. She looked pretty good, as usual, and does amazing for being out less than 2 months. We ate a little Thai, then I cruised home.

No comments: