Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Taxed

    
I finally finished my taxes tonight. I had been waiting to hear how I needed to include my short term disability payments from last year, but I was told today that they are tax free since I've already been taxed on them. I'm definitely in a happy mood. With the Dr. O FFS deduction, as well as a variety of others including electrolysis and the Dr. Meltzer initial stuff, federal and state refunds will come out just shy of paying off SRS. Unfortunately, I'll probably leave a lot of it on my credit card and save some in my bank account to pay for labiaplasty later this year. My current bank account has been getting pretty low over the past few months with travel, the hairline advancement, Christmas, and electrolysis. The tax refund will definitely be nice to have in the ol' bank account. Let's just hope I don't get hit with an audit...although I have nothing to hide, nor did I cheat on my return at all. It just wouldn't be any fun having to deal with justifying FFS and electrolysis to the IRS.

No comments: