Sunday, February 13, 2005

Where did my boobs go?

After a late afternoon run, I decided to take a nice shower this evening. As I was washing up, I noticed that my boobs are smaller...at least 25% smaller. That sucks. I barely have any boobage anyway, and here it is disappearing while I'm off the hormones before surgery. It's almost 2 weeks down, with still over another week to go.

OK, so how do I tell the rest of this without getting totally gross. Hmmm...so, Junior has basically always been able to rise to the occasion when sufficiently aroused. Now it seems like it is about 25% bigger and gets all excited anytime I have to touch it for anything....ANYTHING. It hasn't been able to "spit" at all for quite some time. So, now that I have been off the hormones for two weeks, Junior seems to be regaining more abilities...including the ability to spit again. Two weeks. Damn, I was really hoping to avoid this. Hopefully I don't start sprouting chest hairs again.

No comments: