Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Back to work

I’ve been using Monistat 7 the past few days just to make sure that things clear up. I haven’t noticed any of the sticking that happened before I started applying the cream, so I’ll take that as a good indication that the yeast infection is gone...I just need to be sure it stays gone.

One thing I have noticed, though, is that my depth seems to be less. I’m betting it has something to do with the Monistat. I was just shy of 6” to the labia when I started using it, and lately I can only muster about 5.5”. Hopefully that will return when I stop using the product.

Ahhh...so, today I was back to work full-time. I put in a few half-days physically at work, and one half-day from home before today, but today was the full thing. I was definitely feeling it in the afternoon. I just wanted to crash and take a nap, but that’s a little hard when I’m supposed to be working. Thankfully, I made this week a short week.

I got up at 7, dilated, showered, ate, and made it to work by 9. That hour dilation in the morning is killer. I’m only dilating for 30 minutes, but with setup, cleanup, and getting fully motivated, it basically takes an hour. When I’m down to only once a day, that will totally rock.

No comments: