Saturday, April 02, 2005

Wonderland

I tried #5 last night after I had #4 in for a while. It actually went in quite easily, although it was hard getting the full depth out of it. Of course, that’s to be expected since I’ve seen it happen every time I jumped up in size. That depth usually comes back after I’ve dilated with it for a few days.

I’m surprised it took me this long, but I found that I could look up into my vagina by looking through the end of the dilator...with a flashlight and mirror, of course. It’s some pretty wild stuff, even if it is slightly distorted thru the looking glass.

So, I have #5 all the way in, I've moved it around a bit, I've looked at things up inside me, and I'm ready to pull it out. I gently tug and twist. It doesn't want to budge. I twist a little more. Nothing.

My mind floated back to my 6th grade sex education class. "What happens if it gets stuck?" one of my fellow classmates asked, looking for subsequent laughter from other kids who obviously had more of a clue than I did. I'm not sure what it was, but I really had no interest in my penis until it was very late in the game, and thus, I never really paid attention to any other aspects of it. It's funny, then, that I actually remember this question.

"Just wait a while, and it won't be stuck any longer," was the best response the teacher could come up with, from what I remember. I don't think that was going to help me with the current situation.

So, I decided to continually tug on the dilator with a gentle force in the hopes that it would eventually slide out. It took a couple of minutes, but I finally got it out.

No comments: