Sunday, April 24, 2005

Under There?

I’ve kinda been making due with the clothes that I have, minus the cheap underwear that was a size larger than my normal size. I wanted to fit comfortably while things were a little swollen. The swelling has mainly gone down, although I think there is still some in the mons area. Well, I hope it is swelling, or I am going to need the lipo like Amber needed.

Today, though, I finally stopped by Victoria’s Secret to find some new underwear now that Junior is no longer around. I have worn their bikini’s in size small, in order to hold things securely before SRS. Some panties fit snug, while others fit a lot more comfortable...and they were all supposedly the same size. So, I was there today to find a little better style as well as buy a few different sizes...both small and medium. I picked up some string bikini’s, as well as a pair of thongs. From trying them on this afternoon once I was home, it looks like I’m somewhere in between a small and medium. I hate being between sizes.

I also bought a pair from the GAP, just to size them up. I think I picked out a comfy pair, now I just need to shop around for the style that looks and fits best.

So, I have finally been getting back into the non-T world a little lately. I found a little co-ed league that has games every week, and today we had a small practice. Not everyone showed up, but the coach was there. I tried to tone things down since I didn’t want to come across as being too good (especially since I still have a lot of muscle leftover), but I did show a lot of good coordination and athleticism. I think the coach liked me, as he was already telling me that I needed to be there for the playoffs.

No one on the team knows about the T stuff, so I will admit that it bugged me a little wondering if they could tell or not. There was one other girl that showed up, and once in a while I would catch her staring at me when we were resting. (On average, women are much better at spotting T’s than men.)

This is one of the first times when I’ve tried to meet new friends that don’t know about the T stuff. Yes, it was a little nerve racking, but it was something I needed to do...just to get it over with. Before transition, I was afraid of people finding out who I was, and I’d prefer not to have to worry about that again. I just want to be me.

Today, though, I was super sore. My lower body...waist, hips, upper legs...are going to be feeling it for a few days.

Sticking with the “punish my body theme”, I treated myself with the silver nitrate after dilating last night. Unfortunately, I applied it too close to bedtime. I tried laying down to sleep, but the occasional stinging pain kinda prevented it. So, I popped a vicodin from last year’s Dr. O stash and went right to sleep once the warm feeling rolled over my body.

No comments: