Wednesday, December 10, 2003

The after party

I stopped by Claire’s tonight. She had a little “party” going on with her, Corinne, Amy, and myself first there, then with Elaine (one of Claire’s GG friends who just found out like 2 weeks ago) and Vivianne showing up later on. Claire was still drifting in and out with the pain meds and recovery. Corinne, Amy, and I just kinda sat around and chatted for a while. Elaine returned Claire’s cats that she had been watching for the last few days...with the cats keeping us fairly entertained for a while. Vivianne made it over just before I departed while dropping Corinne off at the Cocoon House.

Work has been crazy lately, and combined with visiting Claire, I haven’t had much sleep lately. Perhaps tonight I’ll get a little.

I received a mysterious phone call tonight...possible details in the future.

No comments: