Friday, December 05, 2003

Where do we go now

Last night I had dinner with a few of the local GPer’s and a few that were visiting. Claire, JoanB, Amy, Tyler, and I welcomed Corinne and Vivianne. Corinne was headed to surgery with Dr. O this morning while Vivianne was visiting for a consult next week. Claire is headed for zip-ah-dee-doo-dah-ville on Monday as well. I’ll be up in the city Monday evening with another planning meeting, so I’ll probably try to stop by and see how she is doing. I know she was very nervous last night, just like Corinne, who was so nervous, she didn’t even feel like eating anything. I think both of them were going to look at some Valium to help settle their nerves. Great. More drugs for me to look forward to. Just what I wanted. Please detect the sarcasm in my voice there.

I made it back to the pharmacy this afternoon, picked up the painkillers with a new script, AND remembered to check the parking meter before going inside. Yeah! Unfortunately, I’m still fighting a stupid cold...thus, I’m at home tonight instead of at electro.

The last time I went to electro with a cold, my electrologist ended up catching it from me, which was not cool. So, this time I called her and said it was her call. She moved me to Saturday so I could have one more day of rest...which should hopefully turn out for the best.

Otherwise, it’s just me and Boobers again...which reminds me, I need to take her out really fast.

No comments: