Monday, February 09, 2004

Resolution is not a solution

There was still no resolution at work today on how they want to inform my coworkers. I told them we only have this week, and I’ll be out most of Friday at a vendor.

On a good note, the guy who handles benefits said that I can start my short term disability one day early since I will be seeing the surgeon for a pre-surgical meeting on the day before surgery. Hey, I was going to take a vacation day, but since he said it counts, then well, it counts.

I also took care of the details for both company and state short term disability packages today. What a joy! And with the legal name change finished, yet still no ID card change, it’s kind of a mess. Oh well, as long as my SS# is the same, I think I am fine.

I want to reflect more on my upcoming surgery, but it’s getting too late. I want to talk about the road I’ve taken on my journey to the present, where I’m going, and the few things I want to do before I go under the knife and grinder.

T-minus Day 5.

No comments: