Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Say, Mr. Flynn, you’re kinda cute.

One of the most annoying things on my journey so far is when a TS tells me she likes me as a guy, or finds me attractive as a guy. On Saturday, I went in boy/androgynous mode because of electrolysis. Rachel showed up late at the BBQ, and when the statement was made about me being in boy mode, she said I was cute as a guy. GGGGGRRRRRR!!!! I hate that. She’s not the first to tell me that. Well, to lighten the mood, I told her to give me a call after January (when she would be post-op).

When I was paying for my Dr. O office consult, the receptionist gave back my credit card and said I looked good in the picture on it. She asked if I really wanted to do this since I was quite photogenic (as a guy). GGGGRRRRRRR!!!! In reality, I think she was kinda coming on to me. Oh, she was cute, don’t get me wrong, but there were a few other things on my mind.

The lights went out in Georgia.

Last Friday, I was in the shower shaving my legs when the power went out. I was mostly through one leg and yet to even start the other. Well, since there is no window in my bathroom, it was entirely dark. Shaving with the lights on is hard enough, so I tossed in the towel and finished the shower with only one shaved leg. The power came back on about an hour later. Later at work, I was complaining to coworkers that the power went out in the middle of my shower leaving me in total darkness. My coworkers told me that shouldn’t have been a problem unless I was.....shaving. Hmmm...well, I thought for a second about saying I was shaving my legs, but why push it on them, right?

No comments: