Saturday, March 05, 2005

Day 15 - Thank you, Dr. Meltzer!

    

Saturday - March 05, 2005



10:07am - The good news: I had an orgasm last night.

The bad news: I was asleep for most of it.

I can remember the dream...sorta. It was mainly just me and some anatomical person, but there was no distinct head or appendages, including sexual ones. It was just a locking of two bodies. I woke just as the orgasm was starting, but was groggy for a few moments as it proceeded, so it took a few seconds to realize what was going on. As soon as it finished, I got up and went to the bathroom to check the aftermath, but I didn't really notice anything. Of course, I'm not sure what I was expecting since the boys are gone and there isn't really anything that can come out. I guess I was worried about bleeding or something, I don't know. Perhaps it was just natural instinct to clean up the mess in the bathroom afterwards.

Anyway, I think this was a good sign, even if I wasn't awake to enjoy it much.

When I went back to bed, I wanted to kinda celebrate so I whispered, "Blair, are you awake?"

"Yeah."

"I just had an orgasm." She said something to congratulate me, but I don't remember it since I went back to sleep.

No comments: