Friday, March 18, 2005

Jigsaw puzzle

Janet called yesterday afternoon to see how I was doing. I told her things were going fairly well and that I hadn’t really had any problems. I told her I’d torn a little at the bottom, and that my clitoris was still spotting and still had a yellowish covering over the lower half. She said as long as it didn’t turn black I was doing ok.

“Are you still using the rubber ducky.”

“Actually, I don’t use it that often anymore.”

“Yeah, right,” she says in a very humorously sarcastic manner. Typically I’m the one that “yeah, right’s” someone, and it felt very weird to be the one on the receiving end. I told her I was serious, but I don’t think she believed me.

The clitoris continues to have a slight pain to it. It basically feels like someone squeezed my penis down into a very small area and there is a lot of pressure on it. It’s very weird because sometimes I can feel the penis shaft as though it has been tucked down between my legs and I can feel the head of the penis as though it has been squeezed down on where the shaft was originally located...which is basically the case for both. The weird part is feeling both of them at the same time because the sensation is now disjointed instead of being all in one continuous line.

No comments: