Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Who ya gonna call???

Janet called early this morning and apologized for not getting back yesterday. She said Dr. Meltzer reviewed the pictures I sent and that I should go back to putting Bacitracin only on the clitoris, but that everything else looked fine.

I was back at work today, but, luckily, only part time. I’m doing half days for the next week before I go back full-time. I will have to say that I kinda like being a slacker (especially while I’m getting paid...albeit I am recovering, though), and almost dread going back to work.

I don’t know if it’s that dread or what, but I’ve felt a little depressed lately. I don’t think it’s really due to SRS, but more to my body anxieties...that I will never be GG, or look normal, blah, blah, blah. And if I try to look more normal, that means pumping so much more money into implants, cheeks, lipo, fixing the jaw, hair transplants...and losing the muscle. I actually don’t mind too much muscle, I just wish it were a little less. I guess some of that will go down in time with HRT. This depression seems a lot lighter than the depression I felt after FFS, but I can still feel a little of it this time. I just tell myself that I'm going through a little depression and that with time, it will go away.

Some of it could be due to SRS, though, as I wait for things to completely heal. I haven’t started exercising, yet, as I’m waiting for the clitoris area to reach a state where I feel like getting out again. I’ve always been able to use exercising as a valuable stress buster in my past, and it’s hard when you can’t. So, I guess I’m stressed that I can’t go about my normal stress busting activity.

No comments: