Saturday, March 26, 2005

Yes...I am a slacker

Some people continue to ask how I’m doing and what type of super incredible revelations I’ve had. Funny thing is, I haven’t. Not that I’m really aware of, that is. I think I was able to dig through a lot of it before surgery such that I didn’t have to deal with anything afterward.

Actually, you want to know what one of the hardest things has been for me? Putting on socks and tying my shoes. The surgery has left me very rigid around the mid section. OK, not rigid, but inflexible. It’s hard to bend down to my feet while also bending my knee. It’s getting better, but I wouldn’t have survived had I not had my mom tying my shoes those first few times. Luckily, I also took along a few sandals so I just slid my foot in and out. That’s mainly what I wear now...or my house slippers. Occasionally, though, I have to put on shoes that have laces. I won’t say it’s hard, but it’s a little uncomfortable...still.

I think I’m going to be ready for #5 soon. I’ll probably talk to Dr. Meltzer’s office on Monday concerning my clitoris as well as order the #5. Looks like I will have to work on a name for it. I should go uber femme for it.

Speaking of dilating, I initially started out with jazz music to help relax and get in a dilating mood. After a while, though, I started watching the TV to keep me entertained while I dilated for my standard 30 minutes.

I watched the Incredibles the day it came out on DVD. After that, I finally dug out the Sci-Fi Channel’s miniseries, Taken, which I recorded way back in 2002. It’s a 10 part, 20 hour marathon that has kept me busy for the past 11 days during dilations. Tonight, I finally finished it off. Unfortunately, I was disappointed in the ending. Now I have to find something else to watch while dilating. I guess I have a few movies to watch...but at one movie a day, I’m going to need something else pretty soon. Luckily, I drop down to twice a day later this week. Since February was a short month, I figured I would continue the four times a day until Tuesday, instead of dropping down tomorrow, which will be one month of dilating.

No comments: