Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Helga

I tried #4 the past two days and it was quite tight. I’ve had #3 in at good depth lately and have been working #4 in when possible. I’m getting decent depth out of it as well, almost the full 6” to the edge of the labia, but it is really really tight. I basically have to lube it up at least twice during the session if I keep it in for any reasonable amount of time.

Surgery was a month ago today. Time has flown by so fast. Initially, I had planned on disability covering me for the first 4 weeks, although I had hoped they would cover me for the first month of dilation. They wouldn’t tell me how much they would cover me for, so I just went with the 4 weeks that HR said would most likely be covered. I also turned in the California state disability forms with this information. I figured I would simply take a week of vacation and then work half days from home, which would give me a total of 5.5 weeks following my first dilation before I physically returned to work. My boss was totally fine with this.

When I came home from Arizona, though, I found a letter from the disability provider saying they would now cover me for 5 weeks. Since I already had my plan into HR and had turned in my disability information to the state, I decided to just call in and tell them I was returning to work based on 4 weeks.

So, tomorrow, I am officially back to work....but I’m on vacation.

No comments: