Sunday, May 08, 2005

Hurt

Yesterday, I finally re-started electrolysis down below. I had a little hair pop up around the clitoris and the vaginal opening. I put a little numbing agent around the clitoris and way down underneath since I could still feel in those areas, but I figured I was fairly numb from the clitoris to the bottom incision.

The hairs around the clitoris did hurt quite a bit, but I couldn’t feel most of the ones in the vaginal opening. I say most, because I could feel a few. It was a weird pain. Electrolysis is usually very sharp and very specific. Wherever she is placing the needle is usually where the pain is. But in this case, it became more of a general 'hurt'. Who knows why it felt different...perhaps the nerves are only able to pick up the pain in that manner, or perhaps the electricity was only felt in nerves outside the affected areas. Either way, it still hurt a little in the ‘numb’ areas, which means I do have a little sensation.

This past Friday, I finally mailed off my payment to Dr. Meltzer for the labiaplasty and body contour. I had a cashier’s check made out at the bank, and I also cashed out some saving’s bonds I had won at races a few years back. I figured it was best to get them taken care of now, rather than in the future since they still had the boy name on them. The cashier never really asked why the names didn’t match up, but hopefully she saw the alias listed on my bank account.

No comments: