Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Catholic boobs

The only religious part of me is my boobs. They're Catholic.

Well, I mentioned it before, but it has finally happened. A local woman tried to schedule her breast augmentation with Dr. Gray last year (the same doctor that performed my BA). The doctor, unfortunately, told her that the hospital he operates in no longer operates on transgender patients when having breast augmentation or any other related transgender surgery. She decided to sue. Good for her.

The hospital claims they can do this since they are a Catholic hospital. What I find amazing is they continue to do BA's on genetic women. Haha...I guess the Pope approves of larger breasts. They gotta make more Catholic babies, right, and what better way than through larger boobs?

Seriously, there is just so much irony in all of it. I guess they think what's good for the goose, is...well...uhh...good for just the goose. I hope she gets enough out of to get free Catholic boobs for her and all of her friends.

I'd love to see one of the hospital officials in a TV interview where one of the tough hitting anchors asks why it's not good for transgender patients, but it's OK for genetic women. As the person pauses for the words to say, the news anchor should bring in like a ton of Hooter's chicks and ask the person if they have stock in hot wings.

No comments: