Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Straight Hair

I had my hair straightened on Saturday. It's that one time of the year I get to have straight hair for a few days. Yes, I shower, but I wear a shower cap to keep my hair away from the evil water.

For the past two days, I've had a lot of compliments on my hair.

"It looks nice"

"It's so long."

"It's so straight."

"I like it."

Yeah, I know...I like it, too. A lot of people say they like the curly hair, but...sigh, I really like it when it's straight. It's so much easier to take care of, and it looks really nice...and, well, I just like it that way.

Sigh.

If it weren't so expensive to maintain, I'd do it...but paying $300-500 every few months just isn't in my budget.

1 comment:

Nat Heath said...

Everyone's right you look great, very pretty.

Nat