Thursday, July 24, 2003

Three's company

Mira called me yesterday. I’m set for a consult with Dr. O in September. Yeah!

Tonite I went out with Brandon and Vanity, but I was in boymode. That girl just has this aura about her. The way she walks, talks, moves, laughs, smiles.

We had sushi and then headed for the movie. V mentioned she was an 8 with her birthday on the 26th. I’m a 4 on the 22nd. She’ll have to tell you what all of that means.

Once we were in the theater, I decided to stop by the bathroom so I wouldn’t have to get up during the movie. V said she would as well. When I turned the corner inside the Men’s bathroom, I caught a glimpse of V right behind me. She went pretty much all the way in before I kicked her out. She was laughing, as was I, but that would have been worse if there was some guy standing at the urinal. But if a guy were there, he probably wouldn’t have cared. There was a guy that came in afterward, and he was all smiles.

We watched Charlie’s Angels, and although I am not a huge fan of Drew, I did enjoy seeing Lucy and Demi. That story and a lot of the action scenes are just way too fake...maybe funny, I guess, but not very real.

After the movie, V realized she’d lost her book, so we spent some time tracking it down. I took some pics of her and Brandon, then again had to remind her not to forget her book. I swear...where would she be without us. That girl needs a serious personal assistant. :) She’s such a kid. I envy her energy.

Finally, AB196 passed in the California Senate today. Now it heads to the Governor, who just happens to be fighting thru a recall election. Damn those Republicans. Hopefully Gray will sign off on it, or just not veto it, which would allow it to pass into law after so many days of sitting on his desk. Cross your fingers.

No comments: