Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Money, money, money...take 3

I received a letter from my bank today responding to my request for a personal loan:

Dear whacko,

Thank you for your recent application for credit. Your request has been carefully reviewed, and we regret that we are unable to approve your request for a(an) personal loan at this time.

Blah.....blah blah blah....blah blah.

Sincerely,

The people with all the money.

Nice.

I was down at the younger TS support group tonite. We had some pretty good conversations, including a subject that came up in my story of flying home in girl mode. She asked if I thought some people suspected I was T and I said, I thought there were at least a few...but they still were very kind and treated me with at least a smile. She asked if that bothered us...that someone knew we were T but didn’t care or say anything. I could care less if they know or not, as long as they are respectful. It’s the ones that aren’t respectful that worry me. That’s why I prefer to have FFS...to alleviate some of the male bony features of my face.

One of the other TS, probably around 23, was wondering about the effect hormones have on the hips. She really wants them. Of course, she’s as skinny as a rail. I told her she’d do fine...and “jeez, what do you have, like a 27” waist?” She says 26 inches. Arrrgggghhhhh! Oh well, I guess I will always be a muscular little sporty girl....but I would so much enjoy being a lot skinnier and a whole lot less muscular. The waist has gotten smaller one inch in a year, but hopefully over time the muscle around the waist will get smaller and give me better curves.

Brooke and I had dinner afterward. We talked, we ate, we discussed getting out sometime just to hang out. Brooke hasn’t been out in girl mode in quite a while. Her hair is long enough to wear out now, and I think it’s going to look awesome, even from the viewpoint of my basic hair styling skills. Unfortunately with our electrolysis and activity schedules, our only night that each of us can make it out is Wednesday. Wednesday....hump day....does anything really happen on a Wednesday?

No comments: