Sunday, August 10, 2003

Disoriented with details

Marina and I had dinner this past Thursday. She stopped by after having some clean-up done on the face....picking up strays here and there (but her face is basically clear of hair). We chatted about important topics like life, death, transition, how 90% of your brain is tackling transition leaving the remaining 10% to do all the rest including work, and....”Marina, is your shirt on backwards?”

“Yeah...” she responded while looking down at her purple shirt.

“Why did you have it off?” I asked in the most innocent way with a huge grin on my face.

“They worked on my torso...and I was a little disoriented from the drugs when I put it back on.”

I thought it was cute...she handled it so well, but of course I gave her some crap about having her shirt off. She sneaked a jacket on to cover it.

No comments: