Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Mark’s Daily Comment brought to you by....

Yep, this guy again. He stops by my cube again and sees an open notebook:

“Long hair...nice handwritting...are you sure you’re not a chick?”

Against Mark’s better judgement, my handwritting is not that neat. I think he just wants to see it that way. Who knows.

Butterflies.

I stopped by the Cocoon House the other day to visit Sarah from the NW who just had Dr. O surgery last week and was recovering. I met her thru Renee who has visited the Bay Area on occasion. I’d never been to the Cocoon House before, so this was my first trip. I’d met several Dr. O grads before, but these were fresh ones. Sarah had the usual Dr. O garments on, while her mom was there to assist with the lovely days between surgery and feeling better. Another Sarah was also bunked up in the back room. Gwen was in the front room. The other Sarah was there for a free touchup on her nose after her surgery from a year and a half ago. That’s right...on Dr. O’s penny. We all had a nice little conversation, and continued it when Rachel and Jen showed up, both Dr. O grads as well, and friends of one of the Sarahs. Jen was a knockout....wow. Tall, thin, blonde, pretty face, nice voice, and young. So jealous. All five agreed that the money they spent on Dr. O was worth every penny and that they were glad each of them did it. So cool. My consult is next month!!!

No comments: