Monday, August 04, 2003

Me and Death just don’t get along. I think I pissed him off.

That’s my best introduction for this. From one of my posts on a TS board:

I'm actually one of those that has not considered suicide. I guess I've always valued life too much...and I'm scared to death of dying. I think my T issues and death issues have been closely related for a long time. I used to cry as a kid while sitting in my bed supposedly taking a nap. I knew that one day I would be dead and would no longer be here to experience life.

Today I ran by an off-site car rental storage area. They had a bunch of new vehicles, and off to one side by themselves were cars from accidents. Since I was curious, I stopped and walked along the fence next to these cars. Most were just fender benders where the airbag had definitely gone off, but there were two cars where the driver obviously did not survive. It's so gruesome to realize that these people were just driving along, and then an instance later....dead...no longer there.

So, please, although the TS life is not easy, it's not worth being gone. Your sisters are here for you...in this group, and all around. Reach out, and they'll reach out to you....I promise.

No comments: