Thursday, August 21, 2003

He'll be back

So, I’m sitting on my knees in my chair staring at my computer and this guy named Mark the Coworker walks by my desk and says “Hello Ms. [Flynn]” then starts up a conversation on fantasy football. (Yes, I love playing fantasy football and watching football on TV...it’s just a part of me.) I’ve almost grown accustomed to hearing Mark’s comments, and in fact, kinda live for them. When I come out, I hope he continues his little observation of me being female.

I still have no idea how I am going to make it over 4 more months in boy mode. Playing sports with my coworkers has become challenging. I find I now need to wear a sports bra to bind the breasts when I play sports because the flimsy ones I wear during the day just aren’t doing enough out there. The hard part is making sure that the big sports bra straps don’t show thru the neck area of my shirt. I also wear one of those reversible jersey’s when we play color shirts vs white shirts, so it tends to hide the boobs with the layers.

Shake your bootie.

Tonite was my first dance class session. It was pretty fabulous, and I can feel I’m starting to loosen up on the dancing thing. The play really helped back in May, but I can feel that this class is going to be awesome. Dance floors of the US, beware!!! There are like 20 of us in there, with 3 guys if you count me as a guy still. The women are pretty nice looking as well, and some can really move their ass....perfect coaches!!!

Shakin’ her bootie.

I was out with Delilah and Brandon again last night. Let’s just say...never ask a guy for directions...especially a blond one. :P

We had a nice little conversation over sushi. I think D and I bored Brandon a few times talking about hormones and stuff. Anway, I had the Caterpillar Sushi (asparagus and cucumber inside the rice, avacado on the outside) while Brandon threw down some of the raw stuff. Eeeeewwwwww!!! Mine was excellent. Somehow I have really gotten into the veggie sushi lately.

After dinner, we just walked around Santana Row in San Jose. There were a bunch of guys that just came up to Vanity (nudityin link)...errr...Delilah and kinda started hitting on her, or said that they recognized her, or wanted her phone number. And I mean, Brandon is walking along with us...and he’s like 6’4” and not a bean pole, but they still risked his wrath upon approach. OK, so, we’ve got Delilah at 5’9 with 3” heels walking along, Brandon at 6’4”, and me a whopping 5’5” with my 1” sandals. D was wearing this hot little outfit, of course, and just happened to fall out of it on occasion. So, D looks like this hot model, then Brandon her bodyguard, and me her little assistant. There were people just blatantly staring at her, and made no attempt to hide it...even a table with 4 women at it. Now granted, they actually might have been looking at Brandon. These guys, though, could just not take their eye off her. One guy asked her if she was a Brazilian actress and D just said she had been in some Brazilian films.

You want me on that wall....you need me on that wall...you can’t handle the truth!!!

We had a little conversation about how she tells a guy that she is TS. She said they usually tell her to stop messing around or that she must be tripping. They truly doubt that she was ever a man, because, well, they want her to be a woman....they need her to be a woman. They’re eyes tell their brain, or more importantly, their penis, that what they are seeing is a woman and when the big area of insecurity in their brain gets clobbered with this woman telling them she used to be a guy...well, it’s just pretty hard on them. Come on, really....guys never have to use their brain that hard, especially when Junior is telling it that it’s time for him to go into action.

Princess Buttercup

The conversation continued about the men she has met, and the “man” that she wants. I told her that if she were post op, and she met a guy she really liked, I could pretty much guaranteed that he really wouldn’t care that much. But I realize that her penis is currently a great part of her livelihood, and most men just aren’t going to go for that. Her penis, however, is what brings in the cash for her, but I truly believe that she has a lot more going for her than her penis. I do hope, though, she finds her true love someday....someday...and lives happily ever after.

No comments: