Thursday, March 04, 2004

Not doing much

Wow, my “vacation”/recovery has really flown by. I have less than a week left. Ro from work stopped by tonite to see how I was doing. She shows up with a box of donuts as a gift, but I think she’s just trying to fatten me up. Actually, she’s always remarked that I don’t have any vices except sugar, and every once in a while she caught me grabbing an unhealthy donut on Friday mornings. I think she savored the moments.

Anyway, she asked what I was doing to keep myself busy. I told her I wasn’t doing that much, but that the days were flying by anyway. She asked what I did today and I went down the very short list. Uhhh...Wilma Jean called from the Cocoon House to say she was headed home, ate breakfast, read emails/forum boards, fixed scrambled eggs for lunch (I wonder what the world record is for eating scrambled eggs continuously), polished out some of the other car’s paint on the front fender of my car, looked under the hood to tweak a few items, washed some dishes, took a shower....and well, that took us up until then. What a lazy bum, huh?

No comments: