Friday, March 05, 2004

Out Walking

I got out of the apartment this afternoon for a little light walking...around the mall. I bought some new foundation from Prescriptives based on the recommendation of two friends. I also found a few tops over at Old Navy just to get around in. I tried finding a few quality camisoles for work, but I didn’t have that much luck. As I was shopping around in Macy’s, this guy walks right by me from behind and says, “I like your hair.” OK, that was a little boost to the ol’ ego.

My head was starting to pound after about three hours of walking around, so I headed for the car and started to leave, but ran into Ally (who didn’t recognize me at first) and Laura, both who were familiar with Dr. O’s work. I sat with them for a few minutes as they reviewed my progress at 16 days post-op. They said I was doing pretty good with the swelling, and that my nose wasn’t as bad as I thought it was. We talked about the large radius from the forehead to the nose, but Ally said that was the way Dr. O did all of them. I know. I just hoped to avoid it by asking for a straight nose. Yeah, right.

No comments: