Monday, March 27, 2006

Ouch!

I like to play some sports. I have for quite a while. They're fairly entertaining, especially since I get to play as a girl now. I was decent before, and I would say that I'm pretty decent still. I have skills that a lot of girls just never developed when they were growing up.

When we were warming up before the game yesterday, I missed one of the balls and it hit me right in my left boob. Ouch!!! A few teammates noticed, with one of them asking if my tit was ok. (hahaha...lesbians!!!!)

It only stung for a second or two as I rubbed out the pain, but it wasn't the most comfortable feeling I've felt.

They seem to be softening quite a bit, but, yet, they still feel quite firm. While talking with a friend visiting San Francisco for FFS, I asked her how long it took for hers to soften up. She said it was around 8-9 months. Her's look great...nice and soft, yet also youthful. So, although Dr. Gray said it would be 4 months before they would settle into place, it looks like it will be double that before they feel as soft as they're going to feel.

I'm also not wearing a bra that much anymore. I wear a sports bra for running and sports, but otherwise, I'm just wearing a camisole to hold things in place. I wonder if that is what has led to their recent softening.

No comments: