Saturday, October 18, 2003

Association

Well, I tried half a pain killer pill again this morning, but she started working right under the chin, which in the past has really killed me. So, I caved and went for the other half of the pill a little further into the session. Darn.

I worked a little on fixing some of the small items on the TGSF website. I finished about the same time that Brooke did, and I offered to drive her home...or get some lunch. I asked Kelly as well. There was also a young person that stopped by for a consult with my electrologist. She was 22 and just starting to look at things. I told her it was good she was getting started with the electrolysis. I looked at her face and said she had less hair to start with than what I now had with 200 hours. Yep, 200 hours this weekend. Whew, I can’t believe it’s been that many.

Anyway, Brooke, Kelly, and I went for lunch. I was in androg mode with just a T-shirt and jeans, as was Brooke. Kelly, however, changed into a jean camisole while still sporting a full face of hair. Not the best presentation, but oh well. I grabbed a sandwich at a deli, while the other two visited the salad bar. As I was waiting for my sandwich, I noticed a co-worker in the same grocery store. Crap. Luckily, I was in just plain clothes, but the boobs do kinda stick out a little by just wearing a T-shirt. My chin was extremely swollen, though, so a face to face conversation just wouldn’t be good. Luckily, he was a coworker that I really haven’t conversed much with. He was with his wife, and although I know he saw me, he didn’t strike up a conversation. Whew. Unfortunately, sitting or talking to Kelly during lunch while he was still there would not be a good idea. I’d hate to be diagnosed a transsexual by association. When the three of us made it outside to eat lunch, I told them about the situation, and they were quite understanding, so I sat by myself and ate. I told them after I made it to January that I wouldn’t be having these situations. I saw the coworker leave right after I finished my sandwich, and I moved back over to sit with them while they finished their salads.

No comments: