Thursday, October 30, 2003

Courtney crashes again

It’s late, and Courtney is, yet again, crashed on my bed. Too many Long Island Ice Tea’s.

This morning we stopped by the Cocoon House to look around, then visited Dr. O’s office again so I could view before and after slides of girls who have gone through his FFS. Courtney and I looked through the book and noted the different procedures. Some looked like women...and....some looked feminine, yet still not quite as well as I would like to look. He’s the best in the business, though, and since I am fairly lean in my face, I think he’ll be able to do some pretty good work....well, I hope he can. I put down the deposit and scheduled my surgery for the end of January. What a way to watch the Superbowl, huh?

Claire met us at the office as well. I decided to take them down to Noe Valley for lunch so they could see some of the area around the Cocoon House. After finding a parking spot, we walked down to the restaurants. As we walked along, there were a number of guys just sitting along the sidewalk area at one establishment. They did the leering thing, which made all three of us feel uncomfortable. Anyway, we had a nice economical lunch at a local Chinese restaurant.

I had scheduled voice therapy since I knew I would be off work a little this week. So, they dropped me off then took my car to do a little shopping. The voice therapist and I went over some different ways to work on my voice. She was impressed with my overall range, but the voice still needs a lot of work.

Court and Claire picked me up two hours later, then we grabbed a little ice cream. After that, we dropped Claire off then cruised home to get ready for tonight.

We had reservations for 8pm at AsiaSF. My two roomies, Courtney, and I crammed into my car and cruised up to the city. We were early and waited as the rest of the group showed up. After a while, Aaron, Devonna and her husband, Brandon, Sam, and Vaniity (yes, that's how she spells her name now) finally made their way to the restaurant. We enjoyed some pretty decent food, some lovely Tgirl waitresses, and the hourly shows. I will have to admit, Brandon and Courtney looked pretty good together. As you know, Courtney had a few too many...and since it’s late, I’m headed to bed again.

No comments: